We all began our journey from the moment we were conceived. Here’s some of the facts of life you may not know about your time in your mother’s womb.
by Andrew Bair | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com
1. At the moment of conception, you had a unique set of DNA that never previously existed in the history of the world. YOLO.
2. Your hair and eye color and facial features were also determined.
3. By 22 days after conception, your heart was already beating and for some, with a different blood type than their mother.
4. At 6 weeks after conception, you had detectable brain waves.
5. By 7 weeks, you were swimming.
6. By 8 weeks, every major organ was in place.
7. By 10 weeks, you could hiccup.
8. By 12 weeks, you could suck your thumb.
9. And you looked like this.
10. By 15 weeks, you developed taste buds.
For real. You had developed adult taste buds.
11. By 17 weeks, you could experience REM sleep.
12. By 20 weeks, you could feel pain.
13. Over the next few weeks, your mother felt an increase in your movements.
14. If born premature at this stage, you could survive.
15. In months 7-9, you could open and close your eyes.
16. Then at 9 months, you were born. (Obvs)